Although we are never guaranteed a glorious day in good old Blighty - here are 5 reasons for taking your maternity session outdoors!
1. Having fun! Being outside together is a great time to spend with your partner talking about your pending new arrival, although there is some walking, it is a very relaxed hour and an opportunity for you both to bond with your little bun.
2. Your surroundings will vary which means your backdrops will be different throughout your final gallery giving you more options and a different feel to your photographs, making a bigger choice for your selection.
3. Lighting and nature can make your photos amazing, birds landing in the background, evening sun and even a snowy backdrop can be striking and unique.
4. There is plenty of space you don’t need to worry about fitting studio equipment in your home - although I have never been in a home that I didn't fit and also have a venue for studio space, you can be sure that natural light is always present.
5. Whilst you’re walking around the location this is good for the body and mind, vitamin D from the sun and fresh air is a great bonus
Book your Bump to Baby photo package today or just a maternity photo shoot by clicking www.vitavestraphotography.co.uk or email email@example.com
Visit my Facebook page www.facebook.com/vitavestraphotography or IG Instagram.com/vitavestraphoto